From time to time I stumble on really interesting articles and videos about software testing and software development practices being carefully thought out and analyzed by great testers and developers. I’d like to share five of them to you today.
- The Death of Agile (by Dave Thomas, about what Agile really means)
- On Software Quality and Software Testing (by Pete Walen, about what brings quality to software)
- Scrum = Communism (by Andrew, about scrum and its likeness to communism in the small-scale)
- Estimation is Evil (by Ron Jeffries, about estimating tasks and its negative consequences)
- Integrated Tests are a Scam (by J. B. Rainsberger, about integrated tests and why there should be less of it)