- Don’t they lose focus in the conversation as the meeting progresses towards late in the day?
- What’s the point of writing paragraphs of information in the presentation, only to read them aloud word for word?
- What value do they derive from talking to everyone in the room at the same time all day?
- Why have a meeting with everyone in the first place when there is an option to talk only with the people concerned, one by one, explaining specifically what is needed from them?
- If the point of the meeting is to gather input from the people involved and to come up with an agreed to do list, why not let them read up on the agenda first before meeting up? Why make the meeting day-long by discussing in the length the agenda only then and there?