- Do not show up to work (in the office or at home) without the goal of helping somebody.
- Never fail to think the way your customer does when working around a conflict.
- Do not overwork yourself into becoming sick.
- Don’t forget to forgive yourself if you make a mistake.
- Never stop testing your limits.
- Do not cease to be generous, even if a lot of people around you are not.
- Never lie.
- Don’t agree to a product release if the app is not ready according to your testing standards.
- Do not stop believing in yourself and all the great things you’re capable of.
Sometimes what the software tester needs is not a to do list, don’t you think?