- Are the requirements complete?
- Is the application ready for release?
- Can we survive with what we have?
- Are the clients satisfied?
- Does our target audience talk about our products?
- Is the team excited and healthy?
- Are we here to make money or are we here to help?
- Will this process help us in the long run?
- Is this our best work?
- Why did we fail to meet the deadline?
- What do we do when there are no critical issues to attend to?
- Are there more important things to do than what we’re currently doing?
- Are we generous?
- Who are we trying to please?
- Why become a software tester?
- Did we learn anything valuable today?
Often, we need to know what questions to ask in order to know what matters.